This property is available now.
Fantastic Family Home available 28/09/17
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully maintained and spacious character home really does tick all the boxes for the discerning and growing family. Located centrally, close to Ellenbrook Primary School, shops and Woodlake Parklands.
- Ducted evaporative air con throughout
- 3KW Solar panels, Security alarm
- Large carpeted separate lounge room to the front of house
- Study room
- Gorgeous dining room area with fireplace with gas bayonet
- Enormous kitchen with double fridge/freezer recess, electric oven, gas stove top, built-in pantry, shoppers door access to the carport
- Bright and sunny tiled sunken family room with reverse cycle split system
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe
- Ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
- Generous sized minor bedrooms all carpeted with built-in-robes
- Laundry with above and under bench space and built-in linen cupboard
- Beautifully manicured and reticulated gardens
- Spacious under cover entertaining and alfresco area with cafe blind
- Fruit trees, easy care plants, water feature and fully paved to rear with garden shed
- Double carport
**YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
You can do this by going to www.raywhiteellenbrook.com.au, then click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. You must complete the simple form, providing all required details most importantly your MOBILE NUMBER, click on submit you will then be registered.
If there are no home open times for an inspection for the property, you must still register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
-You must attend an inspection of the property that you have registered for.
-You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the the standard and special terms of the application agreement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.