This property is available now.
Ticks all the boxes
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Cute as a picture
Fabulous 2 x 1 home in a superb location, neat and compact but with room to move with the addition of a park directly opposite with playground facilities.
- Quality Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner to Family/Living Area
- Open Living/Kitchen Area with Quality Appliances, Dishwasher and Double Door Pantry
- Good sized Master Bedroom with 3 door BIR
- Bedroom 2 has Built in Robe
- European Laundry
- Paved Courtyard Area with Shade Sail
- Single Garage At Rear
- Opposite a Picturesque Park with Playground
Cats would be considered but the property is not suitable for dogs
**YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
You can do this by going to www.raywhiteellenbrook.com.au, then click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. You must complete the simple form, providing all required details most importantly your MOBILE NUMBER, click on submit you will then be registered.
If there are no home open times for an inspection for the property, you must still register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
-You must attend an inspection of the property that you have registered for.
-You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the standard and special terms of the application agreement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
150m² / 0.04 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.